Hello readers! I was nominated by this wonderful novelgossip for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much! For those of you who are unaware, this award is used to acknowledge and spread the word about blogs under 200 followers.
Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award
Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you
Give 11 random facts about yourself
Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers
Let the blogs know you have nominated them Give them 11 questions to answer
11 random facts about me
1. Nocturnal person, I read at night sleep on day time except if I have classes in school
2. I hate suspense Thriller and Adult novels haha they make me sick
3. I’m kinda crazy about my books, believe it or not I spend so much time rearranging my books in my bookshelf😂
4. I sleep at our school library for most of the school days
5. I have a crush on William Shakespeare since I was 12
6. Paranoid when it comes to my books, I hate it whenever I see folded pages
7. I hate lending my books to others specifically those who are monsters
8. I hate mayonnaise
9. I always eat my burger without any mustard on it
10. I love cats tho I’m not allowed to have one because I have asthma:(
11. Obsessed with post it.
11 Questions from novelgossip
What book do you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
-Paper Towns by John Green? I guess everyone loved the book but for me it’s kinda booking and in fact the movie adaptation is a lot more interesting than the book itself. Sorry John Green.
Ebook or actual book?
-of course the physical one! I love the actual book because I used to hug it. And that’s the only thing that satisfies my book sniffing addiction hehe.
If you had to part with one of your favorite books forever which one would it be?
Twilight saga xD
Favorite type of book to review?
Young Adult Fiction because they are so cute to read
Favorite type of book to read purely for pleasure?
Uhmm the classic ones? Mostly from English writers
If you had to pick your favorite author who? Why?
John Green, because the first ya book i read was his book
Who is your dream author interview?
What book are you most excited to see released this year?
Heartless by Marissa Mayer. My gosh I’m so excited about it!
Favorite quote about reading/books?
Read more, sleep less
Link to your favorite post/review you’ve written?
How did you pick your blog name?
-it’s so crazy to say that one morning I saw a post on Instagram, a BOOKSTAGRAMMER wearing a bibliophile shirt saying “I HAVE NO SHELF CONTROL”
11 Questions from me to you
How many books you own?
When do you start reading books for real-time?
Who is your Favorite author and why?
What book do you hate?
Favorite book nook?
Oldest book you own?
Who is you bookish fav friend?
How did you choose your blog name?
How do you arrange you books in the shelves?
Favorite English writer and why?
How long you’ve been blogging?